1. Visit https://www.edo.cjis.gov Put your email in the fild “Enter your e-mail address to get started!”
2. Check your email and follow the link you get with the pin code from your email.
3. Fill out info about you and pay $18 online.
4. You should get the “Identity History Summary Request Confirmation (IdHSRC)” email with the link to USPS Registration.
a. Print with email, you need it at the USPS.
b. Follow the link from the email and finish registration in USPS.
5. You have to go to the USPS. Fingerprinting Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00 am-2:00 pm Sat-Sun: Closed. There are only 3 locations in Phoenix. Walk-in, no appointment needed.
a. USPS® - Glendale 5955 W Peoria Ave Glendale, AZ 85302
b. USPS® - Maryvale 4415 N Maryvale Pkwy Phoenix, AZ 85031-9998
c. USPS® - Tempe 233 E Southern Ave Tempe, AZ 85282-9998
6. Bring to the USPS printed letter “Identity History Summary Request Confirmation”, an ID with a photo, and a payment of $50 for fingerprints.
The current processing time for Identity History Summary requests submitted electronically is estimated to be three to five business days upon receipt of the fingerprint card. If your history is clean you can get a notification from the FBI on the same day.
To get the result you have to open the original email #1 and follow the link and use the pin code to get access your account. You can download or print your IdHSRC.